Garcinia cambogia, a fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss superfood. many say it thwarts your body’s ability to produce fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could assist to keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. You can easily find it in bottles on the shelf at the drugstore as well as mixed with other ingredients in diet products.
The key ingredient in the fruit’s rind, hydroxy citric acid, or HCA, increases fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to hinder an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to produce fat. It also increases levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which can make you feel less hungry.
Appropriate Dosage of Garcinia Cambogia
The suitable dose of garcinia depends on various factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other medical conditions. At this time, there is not enough scientific data to determine an accurate range of doses for garcinia. Keep in mind that natural products are not always essentially safe and dosages can play a crucial role. Be sure to follow appropriate directions on product labels and refer to your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professionals before using.
Uses of Garcinia Cambogia
- Exercise performance. Garcinia comprises of a chemical called hydroxy citric acid (HCA). Taking HCA might expand how long untrained women are able to exercise. But it does not seem to help men in the same way.
- Weight loss. It’s vague if garcinia benefit people to lose weight. Some research shows that it has a little effect on the weight loss process. It is also considered to be amongst the most effective natural fat loss supplements.
- Joint pain
- Treating worms and parasites
- Emptying the bowel
- Severe diarrhea (dysentery)
- Other conditions
Garcinia Cambogia for Weight Loss
Garcinia Cambogia targets two key things to carry on weight loss process, they are–
- Reduces Appetite – Some human studies have discovered that Garcinia Cambogia controls appetite and makes you feel full. Its mechanism isn’t known completely, but the rat studies show that the active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia can boost serotonin in the brain. Since serotonin is a known appetite dominant, higher blood levels of serotonin could lower your appetite. Yet, these results need to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Blocks the Production of Fat – Most importantly, Garcinia Cambogia influence blood fats and the generation of new fatty acids. Human and animal studies depict that it may reduce high levels of fat in your blood and lower oxidative stress in your body. One study also advises it may be especially effective at decreasing the aggregation of belly fat in people who are overweight. In one study, relatively obese people took 2,800 mg of Garcinia Cambogia daily for about eight weeks and considerably improved several risk factors for disease.
Which Brand of Garcinia Cambogia Should I Buy?
You actually need to read the label. Many brands are pushing inferior products. If the label is not shown, chances are they are trying to push you some crappy, useless stuff and don’t want you to realize it until you take it and don’t get any results.
Always go for the HCA
HCA, or Hydroxy citric acid, is the functioning ingredient. You have to be sure it has at least 60% HCA in it – Higher is better. Also check to ensure that they don’t use a lot of added ingredients especially if they’re not easy to read, nearly impossible to pronounce ingredients.
Garcinia is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when consumed by mouth. There have been reports of major liver problems in some people who have taken products containing garcinia. It’s not quite clear if garcinia is the actual cause of liver problems in these reports or if it is primarily due to other factors. Common, but mild side effects also comprise of nausea, headache, and digestive tract discomfort.
Special Precautions & Warnings
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: There are not enough credible information about the safety of taking garcinia if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is advisable to be on the safe side and avoid use.
- Bipolar Disorder: Garcinia can aggravate mania in bipolar disorder. Don’ t use if you are suffering from bipolar disorder.
- Liver Disease: Garcinia might damage the liver. This could worsen liver damage in humans with liver disease. Don’ t consume if you have liver disease.
How to boost immunity during the lockdown?
COVID 19 has hit the world very hard. It is a deadly pandemic disease that has become fatal. Since the coronavirus can spread from one person to another, it is a serious problem. The outbreak started to form China and in no time it has spread around the world. Some of the most affected countries with this virus are Italy, Spain, the USA, China, etc. The mortal house has been full and the death toll has spiked up exponentially in these countries. It is a deadly virus that has covered the whole world under its awe.
It is a respiratory disease that spreads from inhaling the virus if the infected person near you sneezes. Since it is a communicable disease, it is recommended to stay at least one meter apart from people. The virus is heavy in terms of weight so it settles on the surface. If you touch that contaminated surface and then touch your nose, mouth, or eyes, the virus can get into your system. The main openings to your body for this virus are eyes, nose, and mouth. This is the reason why it is asked not to touch your face and use sanitizer or wash hands regularly.
Since no vaccine has been developed so far, people are taking some external measures. It is noted that the virus is attacking people with low immunity. It is found mainly in old age people or infants. This is the reason one should focus on building strong immunity during this lockdown. If your body will be strong, you will have very fewer chances to get affected. Here are some tips to boost your immunity during the lockdown:
- Vitamin C plays a very important role in boosting immunity. Try to consume vitamin C daily in to form of lemon, orange, amla, etc.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat moderated sugar.
- Try to include green vegetables in your diet but boil them before eating. Avoid eating raw vegetables.
- During lockdown one should not become lethargic. Do exercise at home only. One can also do yoga. It boosts up your immunity significantly and also helps in maintain the stress level.
- Eat alkaline food which is healthy for your body and stomach.
- Include turmeric in your diet. It is a very good immunity boosting agent.
- Do not indulge in smoking or drinking.
- Eat anti-inflammatory food like olive oil, fish, walnut, ginger, etc. It boosts up your immunity.
- One can also make various kinds of detox drinks like ginger tea, masala tea, green tea, cucumber mint water, etc.
All these tips will not only boost your immunity but also provide a positive mindset. You will feel good after eating healthy food and doing exercise. After the lockdown, you will get a fit and active body. Following these tips will also improve your skin and body shape. So utilize this time wisely so that you can fight the battle against coronavirus.
Cut Down Your Sugar Intake for Effective Weight Loss
You might not be having a lot of syrupy and sweetened food on a daily basis but the slightest amount of sugar results in a huge weight gain. You might not be aware of how many calories you are taking in so little time. Just a bit of candy and can ruin the cardio you did in the gym. The only thing you need to exclude from your diet is sugar and you are already on your way to weight loss. The most dangerous ingredient for your weight is the sweet little thing lingering on your kitchen shelf. You need to limit your sugar intake to a level that your body requires and not desires. You need to kill your desires and cravings of sweets but consume only the amount that your body actually requires.
Why is sugar a barrier between you and weight loss?
A higher level of sugar in the blood can result in burning up the glucose instead of the fat that is stored in your body. This way the fat remains unaffected and you are not able to attain your weight loss plans. This results in a low metabolic rate. The metabolic rate of a person refers to a number of calories he or she burns at a given point of time. A low metabolic rate refers to a smaller number of calories burnt which means the person is not capable of burning calories at a higher rate as compared to others. This gives rise to a lot of diseases as well which might include metabolic syndrome, obesity, cardiovascular disease and especially type II diabetes. So, sugar is not only harmful to your weight but will also eventually ruin your health.
Sugar levels being on a rise can contribute to cholesterol and heart-related problems. This harms our bodies in a lot of other ways as well. Sugar intake also increases our appetite. As the sugar is not able to satisfy our hunger, this makes our body to eat more and consume a lot more calories. Not only this, but sugar is also an addictive ingredient and makes you have one more bite each time you are done with the last one. People who consume a big amount of sugar in their diet are more likely to be obese or overweight. So, when it comes to losing weight you need to cut down the amount of sugar that goes into your diet.
How to cut back the sugar in the diet?
It can be very difficult at times to say no to your favorite chocolate brownie or a can of coke. You need to know that all the little things add up to your health and you should learn how to say no to them. You might get tempted by a cake once in a while but you need to question yourself that is this going to help you in your effective weight loss? You know not it won’t. So why ruin the time you spent in the gym and making up your mind that you need to be fit. Saying no to all the sweetened and processed food will get you a step closer to your fitness goals.
This does not signify that you have to entirely remove sugar from your diet but you only need to cut down a certain amount of sugar from all kinds of food. You can also make use of weight loss supplements. You need to control your mind and body and the goal is not to get tempted by such meals. Once you know how to do it weight loss will become an easy task to carry out and you will find yourself able to lose weight fast.
Strength Training for Women
Strength training for women is very extensive and important. Women need to be physically, emotionally, and mentally strong to meet the world. Here are some tips for physical training.
Weight training? Isn’t that really something for men? Nothing is less true! Women can also benefit greatly and more and more ladies cannot be beaten away from the powerhouse.
Strength training can help you lose weight and get a better body. Hello, solid legs and buttocks!
Training your muscles is essential if you want to lose weight. If you combine this in a schedule with cardio trainingand balanced nutrition, you will have a killer body in no time. Are you not sure how to handle this? Then ask if a personal trainer can help you draw up a nice schedule. Your strength training for women can begin!
The Benefits of Strength Training
With strength training the pounds don’t fly off as fast as with cardio training, that is because you build up muscle mass. This gives you a tighter belly, legs, and buttocks and improves your posture. So, you literally radiate more power and your size does decrease. Strength training also has a positive influence on burning, which means you can burn calories fanatically even at rest. For that layer of fat that you want to get rid of, combining strength with cardio is the perfect solution.
If you start with strength training, you start at a relatively light level, after which the difficulty level and weight of the exercises slowly increase. This is because it is important to keep challenging your muscles. This way you stimulate your muscles with every training to keep developing. So, it never gets easier, but you get better and better.
The Perfect Approach
Rest is the most important part of effectively training your muscles. Peace? Yes. Take enough time between exercises to recover during training. The amount of rest that you have to take depends on your training goal and the intensity of the exercises. Another important thing to think about is the number of repetitions of an exercise. Do you want more muscle power? Then a maximum of 6 repetitions of each set is sufficient. Do you want to develop muscle mass? 8 to 12 repetitions are then perfect. Improve your muscle condition? Then it is advisable to do more than 12 repetitions. The perfect intensity of an exercise is when it is so heavy that you just manage to