Usually, people believe that dry fruits are only good for weight gain; however, it is a lesser known but 100% proven fact that dried fruits for weight loss are equally beneficial. They are a rich source of energy. Getting a flat tummy in a few days is possible if you consume dry fruits regularly. If you do not want to compromise with your fitnessand health, and at the same time, want to lose weight fast, you should definitely consume dry fruits as they make sure that the nutrient content in your body is not lowered. In this article, you will learn about the best dry fruits for weight loss and how to eat them.
Tip 1: Quantity matters: Dry fruits are rich sources of carbohydrates and sugar. If you over eat them, you will start gaining weight instead of losing it. To prevent yourself from unintentional over eating, eat a bowl full of dry fruits for breakfast or lunch. The energy provided by it will be sufficient to carry out the daily works. Also, you should soak dried fruits in water for weight loss. It is a very useful and effective trick.
Tip 2: Avoid Cashews: If you are working towards weight loss, do not include cashew nuts in your diet plan. They have high-calorie count and rich in carbohydrates; therefore, they are not ideal for weight reduction. However, they are rich in iron and vitamin B6; therefore, if you take a very limited amount of cashew nuts, it will benefit the body.
Dry fruits effective for weight loss:
- Dried apricots: They can keep your stomach full for up to 6 hours. They are rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium. 100 gm of dried apricots contain just 200Kcal. They are one of the best dry fruits for quick weight loss.
- Dates: The longest satiety is provided by dates. They are rich in Vitamin B5. 100 gm of dates has 282 kcal. They are ideal for people who want to save themselves from over eating. Also, dates are one of the healthiest dry fruits for the overall well being and fitness.
- Pistachios: Highly nutritious and tasty, pistachios have a high content of vitamins, proteins, iron, healthy fats, and magnesium. A half cup of the dry fruit makes 170 kcal. A delicious snack can be made with pistachios which is both tasty and healthy.
- Almonds: They are the best low-calorie snack. You only need to eat 20 to 30 gm of almonds per day to get the right amount of nutrition. They nourish the body with monosaturated fats and vitamin E that promote weight loss.
- Raisins: They help in reducing the heat level of the body. They are good for the skin. Raisins are considered one of the most famous dried fruits for weight loss. They are good options for a low salt meal.100 gm of raisins contain just 299 kcal and 0.5 gm of fat.
- Walnuts: They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fibers, and proteins. 100 gm of walnuts contains 654 kcal. A usual consumption of 30 gm of walnuts is sufficient to enhance weight reduction.
- Hazelnuts: They are the ultimate source of healthy fats and dietary fibers. The weight loss effect of hazelnuts is unbelievable. 30 gm of this dry fruit can stimulate a quick weight loss. The overall fitness of the body is improved and you are full of energy.
Consuming these dried fruits in the required portions will enable you to speed up your weight reduction process in multiple folds. Moreover, the body becomes healthier and better internally.